Monday, August 11, 2008

Breaking The Barrier

                                                                 Breaking The Barrier

Though this is the first time first time I am writing my experience here, however I just got the motivation to do so only because of you guys. So guys keep rocking with showers of more true stories. My name is Bhavan, from Chennai. I am 29 years old with perfect physical appearance, Hight 5'9", fair complexion. Well settled with a great job. I had lot of sex experience till now. But just two of them are my best encounter. The first one was two years ago. Her name was Vimla (obviously not the real name); she just completed her 1st year B.Sc exams and was on vacation that time. We had been going around for almost 1 year. Our relation was like NO TOUCHING relation. At the max I could just hold her hand or play with her hairs… that's it. She made it very clear at the beginning that we will not indulge in any such activity that may create problem. Though I just wanted to have a physical relation with her but many times I had to suppress my desire. She never gave any kind of sign so that I could proceed. I thought, maybe the age difference was the problem, but never told her this. She was 20 and I was 27…. A gap of 7 years between us. About her, Vimla was 5'7"… very fair… hair till her waist… nice round butt ( I always wanted to smash that ass but I had no idea how to express it to her)… the best part… she had lovely knocks (boobs) big enough to make one crazy… her dressing sense was too good…. What a contour she had… a perfect coke bottle figure…. Many times I had masturbated thinking of her. Don't be surprise if I tell you that when I had sex with other girls I used to think of Vimla with my eyes closed. Yeah that's right even when we were going around I had cheated her many times. Two years ago I was working in a middle management level and I just had the weekend which I preferred to spend with Vimla (unless I had a sure sex date with others). By nature Vimla was a lovely and simple girl. The only difference in us was that she wanted to spend her time with me in peace and calm area, preferable under the nature's beauty. But for me I preferred clubs disc etc…. But her wish was my command… That day when I met her (Saturday), we had a plan for a movie. I had booked for a noon show as she had to go back to her place by 7pm. The movie was at 2pm and we still had 3 hrs to spend. She was in her favourite Denim kurta and white salwar. She had left her hair almost open… guys she gave me a hard on and I had to pull out my shirt that was tucked in…. We spent lot of time sitting and chatting in the coffee shop near the theatre.. It was 1:45 pm and she demanded that we go to the hall… but how could I…. I still had the bulge down there… I asked her to leave as I need to go to the wash room… but will she leave without me… I had no other option but to suddenly rush towards the washroom… I adjusted my tool and then came out… she was still waiting. She was sitting on my left and the best thing was that we were in the last row…next to her was one more couple. I was holding her hand and the light faded. The movie started. But for me I had no intension to watch the movie. The light coming from the screen was bright enough for me to have a glance at the boobs again and again. I was not worried as for the next 3 hrs I could keep my bulge growing. But I had no intension to wait. I just kept my hand across her shoulder. She suddenly looked at me and gave a grin. I just smiled and she started watching the movie again. Though I pretended to watch the movie but my concentration was on her shoulder where my hand was now moving inch by inch towards her breast. Suddenly I felt the soft outer part of her boobs. Oh it was fantastic. Though I had squeezed many boobs till now but this was too much for me. She also felt my pressure on her boobs and just took my hand and threw it away. I had to take my hand back. She looked at me with grin on her face for some time and started watching movie. I thought anyhow I am going to get a lecture from her so why not try again. I kept my hand across her shoulder again. Touched her shoulder and this time she din't say anything. I slowly moved my hand towards her left boobs and in no time my whole palm was on her left boob. She looked at me but I couldn't see any grin this time. And then she started looking at the screen. Also she adjusted herself in such a way so that I could reach her boob easily. This was a green signal for me and I never wanted to miss out. I explored her entire left boob. The edges, the peak, the slope, down ways, cleavage… I just planted my victory flag all over that mount. I had no idea for how long I explored and squeezed her left boob. In the mid half of the movie the light was back again and I had to stop. She never looked at me, though I tried talking to her. But she never spoke. After 5 min I got up to get something to drink (the actual reason was that I needed sometime to adjust my bulge) I came back with Pepsi and gave her one. She just took the drink but never spoke. I just told her to get up and sit on my right. And she did. I just sat next to her and tried to talk but in vain. The movie started again. And now I kept my right hand across her shoulder and kept exploring her right boob now. It was mind blowing feeling for me. For the next 1 hrs I just kept pressing her boobs. Except for her no one had ever reached that peak. And today I was mountaineering there. The movie got over. We came to the parking to pick up my bike. She sat on my bike and I started riding. She never spoke anything all the while. It was almost 5pm and I kept asking her where should we go. But she dint even utter a single word. I stopped my bike and asked her for the reason for her silence… she never spoke and just kept sitting on the bike. I had no idea on what to do now. I asked her that if she was disturbed then its better I take her to my place and then leave her back home once she is relaxed. Again I just got her silence…that's it. I just started my bike and went to my apartment. She got down and straight went to my apartment. I had to park my bike and rush to open the door as the keys were with me. When I reached the door she was just waiting. I opened the door and she got in. I was worried for what's going to happen now. I closed the door and stood in front of her. Asked her the reason for her silence. She just hugged me and cried and kept asking me why?... I had no idea on what to reply. So I kept quite now. Once she was done with her cries I just took her to my bedroom and told her to lie down and relax. She just laid there and I sat with her head resting on my lap. She was holding my left hand in between both her hands. Then I realised that the hand she was holding was very close to her cleavage. I got a hard on thinking this. I just moved my hand in such a way that my hand was in her cleavage now. I started moving my thumb through her cleavage. Now she opened her eyes and looked at me. I just said "honey I love you and you don't have to feel unsecured with me. I am responsible for whatever happens now. You are my problem and at the same time you are my solution. So just try to be open with me and understand me". She had tears in her eyes and said "I always thought to have this after marriage but I love you so much that I can't even say no to you. But today I will not say anything to you. Do what you need to do". I was shocked! But I was not a holy man to leave this opportunity. I was about to get a virgin cunt today. Though I had many sex experiences but never with a virgin. Maybe that's why this is my favourite experience. She got up, and took her cell phone and called her home. Her mom picked up the call and she said that she met one of her old friend and she will spend some time with her, maybe will have dinner at her friends place and in case she is late she will call back and stay at her friends place. She just kept the phone and looked at me. I just went near her and hugged her. I lifted her and made her sit on the table next to my bed. I smooched her for nearly 15 min. she was new to smooch but still she was great. Meanwhile I unbuttoned her denim kurta and lifted the same. She helped me in removing her kurta. Now a fair body was in front of me. I kissed and gave her small bites every where. Her black bra was adding a right contraction to her complexion. I made her stand on the floor. She was feeling shy and wanted to cover her boobs with her hand but I held her hand. I left her hand and she tried covering her boobs. I then pulled the thread of her salwar and it went down as if a fruit fell from the tree. Wow! White fair body with black bra and panty… what a combination. And on top of it her open hair till her waist was adding the charm. She tried to cover her G spot with her left hand and with the right hand tried to cover both her boobs… I smiled as I knew it was not possible. I just removed my shirt completely and pealed off my jeans. She looked at my bulge in the boxers and her eyes went wide open. I just went near her and caught hold of both her hand. I made her hug me and lifted her and made her lie on the bed. She just looked at me and I could see drops of sweat on her forehead. I asked her if she was ok. She said yeah she is fine but is scared and worried for the pain that may cause her. I promised her that I will be gentle. I kissed her every where. Her neck…her earlobes… her eyes… she was breathing heavily…. But was turned on by now. Then I unhooked her bra and released her boobs. It was soooo soft that I cursed myself not to enjoy it earlier… I gave a tongue tickling on her right nipple and pressed it with my left hand very softly and with the other hand I tickled her left nipple. She was getting out of control. I sucked and squeezed her boobs to my fulfilment and then went down to her belly… she had a flat belly with a deep naval. She kept moaning but it just made me more excited. I slowly moved down and peeled her panty from her pussy. While removing her panty I kissed all the way till her feet.. It was a slow process. It took nearly 20 min for me to remove her panty completely. I slowly came back to her pussy and gave a kiss. She shivered for a while and pulled my hair trying to make my face away from her pussy. I just looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she was trying to cross her leg. I remover her hand from my hair and caught it tight on the bed. Forcefully I buried my face between her crossed legs and made my way to her pussy. Once there I planted a kiss at the opening. She shivered and this time moaned a little louder. This was the right time. She was totally wet. I believe she had already had come many time by now. I thought of inserting a finger and feel the warmth. But I never wanted to break her virginity with my finger at least. I started licking her cunt and increased my speed slowly. She tried to control her scream but was unsuccessful. She was moaning loud. I released her hand and she caught my head again. But this time she dint pulled me away but started burring my head in her pussy. More juices were flowing from her pussy. She was coming again and again. Even I lost count on how many times she came. After nearly half an hour I got up from her pussy and came up to her boobs and squeezed it again. I was making sure that she dint feels much pain as she was a virgin. I then made her hold my cock and give me stroke. She was not good in it but for me her soft palm was making the magic. She couldn't stroke my cock continuously as she was in totally different feeling. So I dint ask her much. I applied little Vaseline on my cock. I made her legs to go wide open as much as possible for her. She knew that its time up. She again told me to be gentle. I positioned my dick at the entrance of her virgin pussy…. She closed her eyes as she knew what's going to happen next. Her cunt was wet enough. I gave a little jerk and one third of my cock went straight in. she screamed with pain. It was too much for her… she tried pushing me away. But how could she. Slowly her scream settled down. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and relaxed her. I could see drops of tears rolling down. I smooched her and after a little while she started responding to my smooches. Just then I gave another jerk and more then ¾ cock went in. her eyes went wide open but she couldn't scream. Her mouth was locked with mine. She shouted and tried pushing me away. But it was just waste of energy. When I felt she was calm again I left her mouth and I saw her eyes totally red and she was crying. I tried smooching her again. But she dint acknowledge it. I asked her if she was fine. She just shook her head and I gave a final jerk. This time she locked her lips and never allowed her scream to come out. But her tears were still rolling down. I made her comfortable for a while and started moving in and out. She was getting the phase and started moaning and cooperated with me on my rhythm. In next 20 min or so I came and left my sperms inside her. As I knew it was her safe date. I pulled my dick out of her pussy. I saw blood oozing out of her cunt. I saw blood on me and on bed. But more than that the tears that still rolled down was the matter of concern. She stayed there for the whole night. We had sex for 3 more times that night. She left in the morning. From then on we had sex regularly for the next 3 months. Her marriage was fixed while she was in 2nd year B Sc. She wanted to continue the relationship even after her marriage but I told her not to do so. Today she is a mother of one. I am in touch with her through emails. Though we had sex 4 times after her marriage but I just don't want to have problem in her life so I keep my distance.